In the 8 x8 rose pack there is 6 papers all double side 2 of each colour, chocolate,rose and white with a ribbon boared sheet and a topper sheet. below are 3 ways of using the papers.
- Take your sheet of double side paper and fold in half, Open out and fold the over the other half so your paper id divided in to 1/4.
- Open out flat, On one side fold in the two corners so form a triangle on one half of the paper.
- Fold the paper along the 1/2 way line so the triangle is resting on the open half and the papers making saw the raw edges are tucked away. Using a hole punch pun 2 hold on the top and bottom sheets to thread ribbon though to tie the book shut. Do this for all six papers in the pack play with the light side as the pocket or the dark.
- Once all six papers are folded run double sided tape down each side and sick together in to a small stack.
- Place in tags of your choice i add eyelets and ribbons as a finishing touch.
A perfect way to keep all your promises god has given you. for to do lists. ejoy the 2 next project will be up later today god bless emma.