welcome

Welcome to the "Time to Sow" blog. Our aim is to provide craft materials with a Christian flavour for adults and children of all ages. Along side the craft products we have an extensive range of puppets in all shapes and sizes to help make teaching the gospel fun. So if you are Stamping, Scrapbooking, Decoupageing, Card Making we have everything you need. We also stock all the accessories like Inks, Embossing powders, tools, card stock, etc. so if you would like your craft to carry a Christian theme then we are the blog for you.



Tuesday 21 August 2012

Garden Scenes-Emma

Good afternoon bloggers .
Emma here I wanted to share with you this card I ve made for friends of mine that are moving this week

seen we got this dufex decoupage ive been wanting to make it but had no time to make it up and now i have the time and a the reason to make it.


all the materials are again from our web site i used the following:







Garden Scenes
Code: DX248873
Make 4 lovely cards Ideal for DL cards
Price: £2.75















Tape Pen - PERMANENT
Code: STIXS56986
Double Sided Acid Free Permanent Transfer Tape Pen
Price: £2.25















5 x5 x2mm Double Sized Foam squares
Code: EMfpj3 3100
Double sized foam squares
Price: £0.99




Trug
Code: BI512
Wooden Embellishment
Price: £0.75


Step One:use a glass cutting mat, metal rule and craft knife i cut out the base panel of the decoupage you have three to chose from on this sheet I just happen to love the top design.













Step Two: I went to the second sheet in the pack and has all the layer elements per cut.  i Begin to layer the layers up using my foam squares.


Step three: I took a a5 card stock and fold the front plane in half to create a base for  a easel card.













Step Four: Taking the finished garden sense and taking the same colour card stock I stuck  on the garden sense and cut the corners with a cerve punch I  personal think this softens the look of the card.once punched  I stuck this on to the easel card stock base.




Step Five: I  cut a strip of card that matches the garden sense and stuck this on the base of the easel card to crate a stopper so the car stand up on its on. To this  strip of card  I added of our small trug wooden buttons.



 
 And theres your finished card I would love to know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment