welcome

Welcome to the "Time to Sow" blog. Our aim is to provide craft materials with a Christian flavour for adults and children of all ages. Along side the craft products we have an extensive range of puppets in all shapes and sizes to help make teaching the gospel fun. So if you are Stamping, Scrapbooking, Decoupageing, Card Making we have everything you need. We also stock all the accessories like Inks, Embossing powders, tools, card stock, etc. so if you would like your craft to carry a Christian theme then we are the blog for you.



Thursday 19 January 2012

Golden Flower Basket

Well hello hope this post finds you well.

In the last post I showed you the first of 3 decoupage on the Mothers- Die cut Decoupage sheet which was the blue teapot design.
    Today I want to show you the second design which is the golden flower basket flower basket
the materials used for this card is as follows:
  • Mothers- Die cut Decoupage sheet Code: CUK875 Price: £1.25
  •  50 6 x 6 " White card and Envelopes Code: CUK 599 Price: £7.25
  • Glue Pack Code: WLHTTSGLUE Each pack contains
1 sheet 3mm x 3mm x 2mm
1 sheet 5mm x 5mm x 2mm
1roll 3mm x 5m Ultra clear Tape
1 bottle 100g PVA glue
1 10g Glue stick
1 x Tape runner
1 x 9mm x 25m double side tape
If bought single total cost £11.60
pack price £8.99 including see through storage pouch Price: £8.99

  • Backing papers (fawn and white)
  • Happy Birthday Small text Silver Code: EMST342Ls Peel offs from Star form Price: £0.75

Step 1. I took 2 6x6 cards .The first card I scored on one half  to create 2 fold lines see photo below
and the second one I ve cut in half down the score line.


Step 2.Take the single 6x6 panel from the second card you cut. This will become your card stock base.  Trim your backing papers to size. Once again I ve had used the 2 sided pattered paper but this  time I chose to use a fawn colour to complement the design of the decoupaged and used my double sided tape to layer on the papers.
 

Step 3. I pushed out the 4 elements of my chosen decoupage design and I used the foam dots in between to give the 3-D effect. Then  I added on the finished decoupage element using more of the form dots.


Step 4 .Now assemble


Step 5. I trimmed and cut some more of my backing paper  and placed this on the base of the easel card and to finish I added a row of the small happy birthday peel offs in sliver.


Step 6. post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment