welcome

Welcome to the "Time to Sow" blog. Our aim is to provide craft materials with a Christian flavour for adults and children of all ages. Along side the craft products we have an extensive range of puppets in all shapes and sizes to help make teaching the gospel fun. So if you are Stamping, Scrapbooking, Decoupageing, Card Making we have everything you need. We also stock all the accessories like Inks, Embossing powders, tools, card stock, etc. so if you would like your craft to carry a Christian theme then we are the blog for you.



Wednesday 25 January 2012

Easter Blessings

Hello how are you today?

          Spring must be in the air, my bulbs are starting to push up though the earth and do I know what they are? No!
     I completely forgot what I have planted and where  so I can not wait to see what comes up.
   So today I thought I would show you a floral Easter  card using some craft UK die cuts and our peel offs.
For this card you will need the following:
  • Spring Floral
Code: CUK116 3D.
 Die-Cut decoupage sheets making a minimum of 3 designs
Price: £1.25
  • Monochromatic Trio Candle Scrap Pack
Code: SBBBMTCANDLEA5
A Pack of 3 x 5 sheets of Mix and match paper from Bazzill Basics Paper
Acid and Lignin Free
15 Sheets of 8.5 x 5.5 inches
Price: £2.50

  • Glue Pack

Code: WLHTTSGLUE
Each pack contains
1 sheet 3mm x 3mm x 2mm
1 sheet 5mm x 5mm x 2mm
1roll 3mm x 5m Ultra clear Tape
1 bottle 100g PVA glue
1 10g Glue stick
1 x Tape runner
1 x 9mm x 25m double side tape
If bought single total cost £11.60
pack price £8.99 including see through storage pouch
Price: £8.99
  • Assorted Crosses Gold
Code: WW90951G
Large sheet of metallic Gold peel off stickers.
Decorative Crosses
Price: £0.75

  • Easter Blessing Gold
    Code: CC XL7360
Ideal as that perfect finishing touch when card making.
Price: £0.75




Step 1. Take your sheet of die-cut and using your large form dots to build  up the different decoupage image elements once competed put to one side.

 

Step 2. Chose 2 tones of the coloured card, take the darker of the two and use a cutting system to cut out a decorative frame I chose this lovely decorative square frame from spellbinders.My lighter card stock Ive trimmed to use it as my card stock base.


Step 3. I took my double sided tape and ran round the edge of my decorative frame  and stuck this on to my light colour card stock .Then I place my finished decoupage daffodils to the left of my card over lapping the frames edge. To the  bottom right of the flowers and frame I placed one of the smaller decorative crosses.

Step 4.Under the frame I took one of our gold Easter blessings peel offs just to finish it off.
      
                  Step 5. Post it.


No comments:

Post a Comment