welcome

Welcome to the "Time to Sow" blog. Our aim is to provide craft materials with a Christian flavour for adults and children of all ages. Along side the craft products we have an extensive range of puppets in all shapes and sizes to help make teaching the gospel fun. So if you are Stamping, Scrapbooking, Decoupageing, Card Making we have everything you need. We also stock all the accessories like Inks, Embossing powders, tools, card stock, etc. so if you would like your craft to carry a Christian theme then we are the blog for you.



Thursday 16 September 2010

Good evening hope you have had a good week.as you should know we are at sundown Esher launching the new additions to our in house range of words like honey stamps and paper. What follows is a couple of ideas to inspire you with our products hope you enjoy.

Royal Stamp board

The is a set set from the wlh clear collection number wlhc19
first I took a ATC size sampboard and distress the back round use a dream weaver brush code:wwdwbs

I used the broken glass and chipped sapphire distress ink.Nexted i stamped the image and words with staz-on black. Then taking a pointy tool i started scratching away the ink on the kings robes.

Once finished this is how it looked i did it a second time using sandy colours i prefer the blue i must say what do u think?












Beautiful Moment Card
I used this wording on my friends new home card and to honest I love to so much its going on most of my cards it say"live in the moment and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering."

first I went on http://www.quakas.com/ and order my duck pond kit packed full of ribbon paper button card stock and much more thank you nessie xx

I made the base card and layered the papers on top but before sticking on the patterned layer I ran the ribbon each side the stuck it and and stamped on top the new wlh bird cage stamps
















I then embellished it using sliver peel offs. the off cuts for paper i used as a stop to keep my card up and added the button for fun .

1 comment: