Did you mange to get there? bit busy was it not? but was it not huge fun I personal came back with lots of goodies and inspiration and today I would like to share some of my inspiration with you.
I created these cards using
- a selection of colours in design code: je17750
- scotch magic tape.
- craft knife
- card stock
- chose 3 colours of the peel off design and removed the window frames and place these on to the cards.
- taking the reaming peel offs with the waste from the frame cut the design in to half.
- take the scotch tape and cover the half peels with the tape so the whole design is covered turnover so the design on the peel off is facing downwards and start to removing the whit packing sheet so the waste is tansfered to the sticky side of the scotch tape.
- take your tape with the waste peel off on and place it in to the frame that you have perversely placed on to the card stock make sure that it all lines up find working from the middle out works best for this.
- take you second colour and repeat the last 2 steps and this should complete the frame.
now you have a the basic understanding of this technique why not have fun playing with the colours. and designs. for this card i used the waste fromthe frame to crate a back round and raised the frame from the card using asatce and form dots