welcome

Welcome to the "Time to Sow" blog. Our aim is to provide craft materials with a Christian flavour for adults and children of all ages. Along side the craft products we have an extensive range of puppets in all shapes and sizes to help make teaching the gospel fun. So if you are Stamping, Scrapbooking, Decoupageing, Card Making we have everything you need. We also stock all the accessories like Inks, Embossing powders, tools, card stock, etc. so if you would like your craft to carry a Christian theme then we are the blog for you.



Friday 11 June 2010

Latest news
on the launch of a range of limited stock stamps, which include stamps from inkadinkado and what a collection!

I have been inspired by this one stamp the most
humming bird with flowers code: 97077.
To created this I used a versa mark clear ink pad (Code: VC250) and a clear embossing powder (Code: WWDP020) to create the raised outline. I coloured using interference water colors . As you can see using this technique the faint delicate colour tones are like the faint delicate scent I could imagine coming from these tropical flowers.






using the same stamp with a versa mark clear ink pad (Code: VC250)and detailed gold embossing powder(Code: WWDP102). once again I colored the flowers using the interference watercolor. to highlight the humming bird I used 3 amazing bright and colourful glitter stickles in gold clear and green.





I must say I can't wait for this weekend so I can get my hands on the hot cup Code: BW97220 in the "limited stock" collection. I do reguly have coffee in town with the girls , I have been searching for a nice coffee design this may be the one,it perfect for get well soon, thinking of you and of course church coffee morning so watch this space!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stamp sweetie... and yes I'm fine thank you.. just had to vent some steam... very sweet & kind of you to ask though... much appreciated and just typical of you... xxx

    Oh... not sure yet if I'll be at the NEC or not.. just need to wait and see if anyone offers me a job... will keep you up to date. xxx

    ReplyDelete